Uninstall LightRays Application in Mac OS X LightRays removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall LightRays apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall LightRays completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling LightRays application?
Uninstalling LightRays in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the LightRays you simply need to drag & drop the LightRays application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the LightRays from your machine.
LightRays Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of LightRays application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. LightRays supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the LightRays Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of LightRays is not that easy, you need to find all the location where LightRays has saved the files. Some of the location where LightRays would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall LightRays completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the LightRays Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall LightRays & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the LightRays application process running then quit it, make sure that LightRays processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the LightRays name.
- Searching "LightRays" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the LightRays app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning LightRays Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove LightRays app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.