Uninstall ScreenSaver Start Application in Mac OS X ScreenSaver Start removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall ScreenSaver Start apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall ScreenSaver Start completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling ScreenSaver Start application?
Uninstalling ScreenSaver Start in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the ScreenSaver Start you simply need to drag & drop the ScreenSaver Start application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the ScreenSaver Start from your machine.
ScreenSaver Start Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of ScreenSaver Start application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. ScreenSaver Start supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the ScreenSaver Start Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of ScreenSaver Start is not that easy, you need to find all the location where ScreenSaver Start has saved the files. Some of the location where ScreenSaver Start would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall ScreenSaver Start completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the ScreenSaver Start Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall ScreenSaver Start & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the ScreenSaver Start application process running then quit it, make sure that ScreenSaver Start processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the ScreenSaver Start name.
- Searching "ScreenSaver Start" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the ScreenSaver Start app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning ScreenSaver Start Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove ScreenSaver Start app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.