Uninstall PatterNodes Application in Mac OS X PatterNodes removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall PatterNodes apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall PatterNodes completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling PatterNodes application?
Uninstalling PatterNodes in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the PatterNodes you simply need to drag & drop the PatterNodes application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the PatterNodes from your machine.
PatterNodes Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of PatterNodes application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. PatterNodes supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the PatterNodes Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of PatterNodes is not that easy, you need to find all the location where PatterNodes has saved the files. Some of the location where PatterNodes would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall PatterNodes completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the PatterNodes Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall PatterNodes & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the PatterNodes application process running then quit it, make sure that PatterNodes processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the PatterNodes name.
- Searching "PatterNodes" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the PatterNodes app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning PatterNodes Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove PatterNodes app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.