Uninstall Boom 2 Application in Mac OS X Boom 2 removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Boom 2 apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Boom 2 completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Boom 2 application?
Uninstalling Boom 2 in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Boom 2 you simply need to drag & drop the Boom 2 application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Boom 2 from your machine.
Boom 2 Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Boom 2 application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Boom 2 supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Boom 2 Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Boom 2 is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Boom 2 has saved the files. Some of the location where Boom 2 would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Boom 2 completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Boom 2 Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Boom 2 & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Boom 2 application process running then quit it, make sure that Boom 2 processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Boom 2 name.
- Searching "Boom 2" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Boom 2 app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Boom 2 Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Boom 2 app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.