Uninstall pro Fit Application in Mac OS X pro Fit removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall pro Fit apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall pro Fit completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling pro Fit application?
Uninstalling pro Fit in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the pro Fit you simply need to drag & drop the pro Fit application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the pro Fit from your machine.
pro Fit Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of pro Fit application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. pro Fit supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the pro Fit Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of pro Fit is not that easy, you need to find all the location where pro Fit has saved the files. Some of the location where pro Fit would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall pro Fit completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the pro Fit Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall pro Fit & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the pro Fit application process running then quit it, make sure that pro Fit processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the pro Fit name.
- Searching "pro Fit" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the pro Fit app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning pro Fit Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove pro Fit app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.