Uninstall Cassiopeia Application in Mac OS X Cassiopeia removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Cassiopeia apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Cassiopeia completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Cassiopeia application?
Uninstalling Cassiopeia in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Cassiopeia you simply need to drag & drop the Cassiopeia application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Cassiopeia from your machine.
Cassiopeia Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Cassiopeia application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Cassiopeia supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Cassiopeia Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Cassiopeia is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Cassiopeia has saved the files. Some of the location where Cassiopeia would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Cassiopeia completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Cassiopeia Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Cassiopeia & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Cassiopeia application process running then quit it, make sure that Cassiopeia processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Cassiopeia name.
- Searching "Cassiopeia" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Cassiopeia app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Cassiopeia Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Cassiopeia app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.