Uninstall EdgeStudio Application in Mac OS X EdgeStudio removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall EdgeStudio apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall EdgeStudio completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling EdgeStudio application?
Uninstalling EdgeStudio in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the EdgeStudio you simply need to drag & drop the EdgeStudio application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the EdgeStudio from your machine.
EdgeStudio Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of EdgeStudio application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. EdgeStudio supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the EdgeStudio Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of EdgeStudio is not that easy, you need to find all the location where EdgeStudio has saved the files. Some of the location where EdgeStudio would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall EdgeStudio completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the EdgeStudio Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall EdgeStudio & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the EdgeStudio application process running then quit it, make sure that EdgeStudio processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the EdgeStudio name.
- Searching "EdgeStudio" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the EdgeStudio app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning EdgeStudio Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove EdgeStudio app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.