Uninstall SSH Proxy Application in Mac OS X SSH Proxy removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall SSH Proxy apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall SSH Proxy completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling SSH Proxy application?
Uninstalling SSH Proxy in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the SSH Proxy you simply need to drag & drop the SSH Proxy application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the SSH Proxy from your machine.
SSH Proxy Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of SSH Proxy application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. SSH Proxy supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the SSH Proxy Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of SSH Proxy is not that easy, you need to find all the location where SSH Proxy has saved the files. Some of the location where SSH Proxy would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall SSH Proxy completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the SSH Proxy Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall SSH Proxy & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the SSH Proxy application process running then quit it, make sure that SSH Proxy processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the SSH Proxy name.
- Searching "SSH Proxy" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the SSH Proxy app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning SSH Proxy Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove SSH Proxy app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.