Uninstall Perfect Resize Application in Mac OS X Perfect Resize removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Perfect Resize apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Perfect Resize completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Perfect Resize application?
Uninstalling Perfect Resize in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Perfect Resize you simply need to drag & drop the Perfect Resize application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Perfect Resize from your machine.
Perfect Resize Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Perfect Resize application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Perfect Resize supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Perfect Resize Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Perfect Resize is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Perfect Resize has saved the files. Some of the location where Perfect Resize would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Perfect Resize completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Perfect Resize Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Perfect Resize & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Perfect Resize application process running then quit it, make sure that Perfect Resize processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Perfect Resize name.
- Searching "Perfect Resize" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Perfect Resize app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Perfect Resize Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Perfect Resize app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.