Uninstall Space Age Application in Mac OS X Space Age removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Space Age apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Space Age completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Space Age application?
Uninstalling Space Age in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Space Age you simply need to drag & drop the Space Age application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Space Age from your machine.
Space Age Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Space Age application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Space Age supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Space Age Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Space Age is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Space Age has saved the files. Some of the location where Space Age would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Space Age completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Space Age Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Space Age & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Space Age application process running then quit it, make sure that Space Age processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Space Age name.
- Searching "Space Age" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Space Age app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Space Age Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Space Age app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.