Uninstall Classic FTP Plus Application in Mac OS X Classic FTP Plus removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Classic FTP Plus apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Classic FTP Plus completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Classic FTP Plus application?
Uninstalling Classic FTP Plus in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Classic FTP Plus you simply need to drag & drop the Classic FTP Plus application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Classic FTP Plus from your machine.
Classic FTP Plus Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Classic FTP Plus application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Classic FTP Plus supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Classic FTP Plus Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Classic FTP Plus is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Classic FTP Plus has saved the files. Some of the location where Classic FTP Plus would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Classic FTP Plus completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Classic FTP Plus Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Classic FTP Plus & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Classic FTP Plus application process running then quit it, make sure that Classic FTP Plus processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Classic FTP Plus name.
- Searching "Classic FTP Plus" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Classic FTP Plus app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Classic FTP Plus Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Classic FTP Plus app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.