Uninstall Papers Application in Mac OS X Papers removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Papers apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Papers completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Papers application?
Uninstalling Papers in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Papers you simply need to drag & drop the Papers application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Papers from your machine.
Papers Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Papers application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Papers supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Papers Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Papers is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Papers has saved the files. Some of the location where Papers would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Papers completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Papers Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Papers & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Papers application process running then quit it, make sure that Papers processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Papers name.
- Searching "Papers" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Papers app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Papers Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Papers app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.