Uninstall Minuet Application in Mac OS X Minuet removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Minuet apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Minuet completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Minuet application?
Uninstalling Minuet in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Minuet you simply need to drag & drop the Minuet application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Minuet from your machine.
Minuet Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Minuet application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Minuet supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Minuet Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Minuet is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Minuet has saved the files. Some of the location where Minuet would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Minuet completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Minuet Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Minuet & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Minuet application process running then quit it, make sure that Minuet processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Minuet name.
- Searching "Minuet" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Minuet app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Minuet Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Minuet app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.