Uninstall Plain Clip Application in Mac OS X Plain Clip removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Plain Clip apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Plain Clip completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Plain Clip application?
Uninstalling Plain Clip in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Plain Clip you simply need to drag & drop the Plain Clip application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Plain Clip from your machine.
Plain Clip Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Plain Clip application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Plain Clip supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Plain Clip Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Plain Clip is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Plain Clip has saved the files. Some of the location where Plain Clip would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Plain Clip completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Plain Clip Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Plain Clip & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Plain Clip application process running then quit it, make sure that Plain Clip processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Plain Clip name.
- Searching "Plain Clip" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Plain Clip app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Plain Clip Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Plain Clip app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.