Uninstall BusyContacts Application in Mac OS X BusyContacts removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall BusyContacts apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall BusyContacts completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling BusyContacts application?
Uninstalling BusyContacts in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the BusyContacts you simply need to drag & drop the BusyContacts application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the BusyContacts from your machine.
BusyContacts Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of BusyContacts application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. BusyContacts supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the BusyContacts Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of BusyContacts is not that easy, you need to find all the location where BusyContacts has saved the files. Some of the location where BusyContacts would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall BusyContacts completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the BusyContacts Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall BusyContacts & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the BusyContacts application process running then quit it, make sure that BusyContacts processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the BusyContacts name.
- Searching "BusyContacts" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the BusyContacts app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning BusyContacts Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove BusyContacts app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.