Uninstall Output Factory Application in Mac OS X Output Factory removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Output Factory apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Output Factory completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Output Factory application?
Uninstalling Output Factory in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Output Factory you simply need to drag & drop the Output Factory application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Output Factory from your machine.
Output Factory Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Output Factory application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Output Factory supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Output Factory Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Output Factory is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Output Factory has saved the files. Some of the location where Output Factory would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Output Factory completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Output Factory Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Output Factory & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Output Factory application process running then quit it, make sure that Output Factory processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Output Factory name.
- Searching "Output Factory" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Output Factory app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Output Factory Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Output Factory app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.