Uninstall WhatSize Application in Mac OS X WhatSize removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall WhatSize apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall WhatSize completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling WhatSize application?
Uninstalling WhatSize in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the WhatSize you simply need to drag & drop the WhatSize application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the WhatSize from your machine.
WhatSize Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of WhatSize application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. WhatSize supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the WhatSize Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of WhatSize is not that easy, you need to find all the location where WhatSize has saved the files. Some of the location where WhatSize would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall WhatSize completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the WhatSize Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall WhatSize & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the WhatSize application process running then quit it, make sure that WhatSize processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the WhatSize name.
- Searching "WhatSize" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the WhatSize app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning WhatSize Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove WhatSize app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.