Uninstall Timings Application in Mac OS X Timings removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Timings apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Timings completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Timings application?
Uninstalling Timings in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Timings you simply need to drag & drop the Timings application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Timings from your machine.
Timings Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Timings application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Timings supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Timings Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Timings is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Timings has saved the files. Some of the location where Timings would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Timings completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Timings Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Timings & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Timings application process running then quit it, make sure that Timings processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Timings name.
- Searching "Timings" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Timings app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Timings Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Timings app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.