Uninstall AKVIS Magnifier Application in Mac OS X AKVIS Magnifier removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall AKVIS Magnifier apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall AKVIS Magnifier completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling AKVIS Magnifier application?
Uninstalling AKVIS Magnifier in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the AKVIS Magnifier you simply need to drag & drop the AKVIS Magnifier application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the AKVIS Magnifier from your machine.
AKVIS Magnifier Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of AKVIS Magnifier application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. AKVIS Magnifier supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the AKVIS Magnifier Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of AKVIS Magnifier is not that easy, you need to find all the location where AKVIS Magnifier has saved the files. Some of the location where AKVIS Magnifier would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall AKVIS Magnifier completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the AKVIS Magnifier Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall AKVIS Magnifier & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the AKVIS Magnifier application process running then quit it, make sure that AKVIS Magnifier processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the AKVIS Magnifier name.
- Searching "AKVIS Magnifier" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the AKVIS Magnifier app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning AKVIS Magnifier Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove AKVIS Magnifier app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.