Uninstall ePic Application in Mac OS X ePic removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall ePic apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall ePic completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling ePic application?
Uninstalling ePic in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the ePic you simply need to drag & drop the ePic application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the ePic from your machine.
ePic Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of ePic application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. ePic supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the ePic Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of ePic is not that easy, you need to find all the location where ePic has saved the files. Some of the location where ePic would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall ePic completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the ePic Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall ePic & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the ePic application process running then quit it, make sure that ePic processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the ePic name.
- Searching "ePic" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the ePic app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning ePic Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove ePic app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.