Uninstall Deliveries Application in Mac OS X Deliveries removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Deliveries apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Deliveries completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Deliveries application?
Uninstalling Deliveries in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Deliveries you simply need to drag & drop the Deliveries application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Deliveries from your machine.
Deliveries Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Deliveries application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Deliveries supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Deliveries Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Deliveries is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Deliveries has saved the files. Some of the location where Deliveries would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Deliveries completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Deliveries Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Deliveries & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Deliveries application process running then quit it, make sure that Deliveries processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Deliveries name.
- Searching "Deliveries" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Deliveries app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Deliveries Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Deliveries app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.